We have davening and classes on zoom daily except for Shabbos. Please send an e-mail or call the shul 847-673-5870 for more information
You can now pay for events or just make a donation online. Click the PayPal link to make an online donation.
There are several ways that one can contribute to our shul and at the same time honor a special occasion or the memory of a loved one:
1) A day of learning the Daf Yomi: $20/day; $125/week; $500/month; $5000/year
Torah study is the best thing one can do for another person – either in their honor or memory (e.g. for a birthday or a yahrzeit). The merit of the Torah study is credited to the donor and to the person in whose honor or memory that it is learned.
2) A day of learning in our Shabbos classes: $20/class; $75/month; $750/year
3) Seuda Shlishis: $50/standard Seuda Shlishis; $100/delox Seuda Shlishis
A delox Seuda Shlishis adds lox and parve cream cheese.
4) Breakfast Club: $40/breakfast: Sunday morning after Shacharis
5) Tree of Life: $180/leaf: commemorate a special occasion such as a birthday, Bar/Bas-Mitzva, wedding or anniversary.
6) Memorial Board: $250/plaque
There are no upcoming events.